Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2006 06:02:59 -0700
Adrienne > Could you post a typical day's menu + beverages -- and are
you eating the same thing every day?

I posted Day 6 in my previous post.  For beverage, I drink green tea or
water only.  Oh and unsweeted iced tea.

I eat pemmican almost daily.  1.5 to 3 ounces of that is all I can
stand.  I also eat a lot of grassfed "75% lean" hamburger from
Grassland.  Had some of their liver as well this week.  Can of sardines
yesterday, 5 slices of ham.  It's pretty varied, I guess.  And I also
take 3-4 tablespoons of various oils every day: fish, almond, olive,
macadamia.

Jim