ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
JULIE MELTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2006 09:53:08 -0700
Sharon,

I think it's a good idea to name these relatives sometimes so that others
can help pray.

My grandma Riker is not saved.  She's told Mom before she doesn't want to
hear about the Gospel anymore.  A couple times she went to church with Mom
when Mom visited her.   At the invitation Mom saw Grandma's fists clenched,
as if she was resisting conviction.  I just hope she doesn't resist too much
longer, as she just turned 88.

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com