ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 21 Jan 2006 07:20:47 -0600
We went to the visitation last night. Drove three hours there and three
hours back for an hour and a half showing and support. We planned on
staying over and attending the service tomorrow, but both of us  are
enduring some sort of bug, fever, plugged sinuses and all that and felt
miserable. He looked and sounded good but I know after all this quiets
down, when all the people leave and it is just him in the house alone, it
will be difficult for him. I told him we'd come down and do something
together when things settle a bit. He's got lots of support though so that
is a good thing.

Brad

At 03:33 AM 1/21/2006 -0700, you wrote:
>Keep us posted Brad.  Glad to hear you talked with him and that even at this
>time there was something to laugh about.
>
>Vicki

Brad

   He who kneels before God can stand before anyone