ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 10:13:43 -0600
Hi Phil and Everyone,

I want to thankyou all for the love and prayers and encouragement. It means
everything to me.

Phil, I loved your advice, and I may call you some time. I'm doing very
good right now, no anxiety and no depression. I had a very good sleep last
night.

I was kind of scared to take this new medicine last night, but The Lord
gave me peace about it.

Yes, Phil, you are right, Vernon does love me and he is so very sweet to
me. We will be celebrating our 29th Anniversary on Sunday, January 22nd.

Thanks much to all of you for praying.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson