ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 00:45:09 -0500
Jen, I'm going to offer an answer to your question.  Revelation
21:4 says, "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes;
and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying,
neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are
passed away."  Please note that the first thing that verse tells us
is that God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.  Why do
you think that will be?  I believe at the white throne judgment,
when those of us who are saved, born again, believers, must
watch our loved ones who have rejected Christ being turned
away into hell for eternity, we will be filled with unspeakable
grief and sorrow, and will weep bitterly.  Afterward, God shall
wipe away all tears from our eyes; and there will be no more
unpleasantness in heaven from that time forward.  I realize this
is open to controversy; but that's my opinion, and I'm right.  LOL!
Dave