ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
jen and Star <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Jan 2006 17:18:55 -0500
JULIE.  JUST SAW THIS MESSAGE.  WROTE ME PRIVATELY IF YOU WANT.  PRAYING FOR
YOU BECAUSE I KNOW HOW HARD OF A DECISION YOU MAY HAVE TO MAKE.
LOVE IN CHRIST.

Jen and MAMA-Star
"Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."
Author unknown
AIM: jenibear1998
msn