ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 00:39:39 -0500
Hi all, a friend of mine has a daughter who is Christa's age, that's my
youngest* she has leukemia and is not doing well at all, they are using
drugs that are trial medications that have devastating affects.  Christa
asked me the question that often comes to all our minds when someone we care
about has an incurable illness "Why?" doesn't God do something?
How can I answer?  Then too, the thoughts come to my mind, what part does
faith play in our prayers?   It is just such a sad situation, I can't even
imagine seeing someone you love go through so much pain, and not being able
to  help!
I'd appreciate your prayers for Christian and family.

Rhonda