C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 2006 22:43:06 -0400
Does anyone on this list watch this show?  I was surfing channels and
caught the tail end of what apparently were auditions for this comedy
reality show, and I could have sworn I heard a guy say he'd been
given a chance to go up to the next round, and he said it was a great
opportunity for a guy who had palsy.  Is that what they're calling CP
nowadays?  He did kind of look like he could have a very mild case of
CP to me but as I said, I only had a brief glimpse.

Kat