C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elizabeth Thiers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2006 18:25:02 -0400
 Try to find another gastroenterologist.  My last prep started the day
before was clear liquids all day along until midnight. Starting around 4:30
pm the day before Fleet phos one third a bottle with 8 oz of tasty clear
liquid at 15 minute intervals until bottle down, 1 hr. of 8 oz of liquid
every 15 minutes.  Then do the bottle again.  Wait a half hour, then 4
dulcolax tablets.  Keep drinking fluids as able until midnight.
Still need to be near the bathroom, and it wasn't great but, not as
dehydrating as past preps.

Beth t the OT