C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2006 19:35:23 -0400
A Harvard University study finds that up to 40% of all malpractice
suits are groundless:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12723303/

This bolsters my opinion that we badly need liability caps in the
US.  There are many towns in NC that don't have doctors to deliver
babies because they have to pay such high malpractice insurance
premiums.  I think we need restraints of damage awards.

Now I'm off to go back to work.  Ugh!

Kat