C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Dahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Nov 2005 19:46:21 -0800
It's been nice to hear that nail clipping is an issue for some of you. I've
been living away from home for 20+  years, and still I only trust my mom and
one of my attendants (who has worked for me for 10+ years) to cut my finger
and toe nails. I feel slightly sheepish when I ask my mom for help with
this, but I think she likes to stay a little involved with my care... it's
kind of a sweet joke between us.

Pam