From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 2005 09:13:05 -0500
For the person looking for a talking cellular phone, here is more
information about the one I referred to in my earlier post.
Harvey

Subject: Accessible Devices  Additional Information on Screenless Cell Phone
Here is some information on the screenless cell phone that has been sent to
us.
This is all the information we currently have available.
      Here are details on the screenless cell phone.
the phone is called The Owasys 22C.
It is marketed in the U.S. and Canada by Capital Accessibility, LLC The
retail Price without telephone service is $499.95 plus shipping.
Providers which support this phone are GSM networks like Cingular or
T-Mobile.
People may be able to get $100 discount off the phone\'s price with purchase
of service contracts.  Customers must consult service providers for
information on this promotion and its validity.
For more details people may contact
Capital Accessibility, LLC located in
Silver Spring, Maryland - USA.
When you call on the phone you will need to leave your name and number on a
voice mail system in order for them to call you back.
Voice: (+1 877.292.2747 or
+1) 240-715-1272
Audio Demonstration Now Available
Thanks to Marc Mulcahy there is now an audio tour of the Owasys 22C
screenless cell phone available on our web site. You can listen to
particular sections that explain particular features, or you can listen to
the entire tour from beginning to end. Simply access our home page:
http://screenlessphone.com
And learn how the 22C works and sounds in action.
--
Janina Sajka Phone: +1.240.715.1272
Partner, Capital Accessibility LLC