From:
Christopher Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 14:32:45 -0500
 Hello Phil,
Once I'm in the program, I start the contest from the run/single call menu
(alt, then down arrow to select the mode).  You'll here a call in the
background, but just hit f1 to send your cq.  When you here someone calling
just type in the call and hit enter.  The program will send your info (his
call, rst and serial number) and place the cursor after his assumed 599
response.  When you hear his serial number, type it in and hit enter.  The
program will send your "tu" and be ready for the next qso.

Oh, if you mistype his call, or can't copy it in the qrm, he will resend it
and you'll have to correct it by editing the field.  When you hit enter, it
will send his corrected call folled by tu.

The best I've been able to do so far is 12 qso's in 5 minutes.  One of
these days, I'll try the 1 hour run in competition mode.

You can listen to the wave file on the web site to see how a perfect
session would go.  By that I mean that the operator copies all calls
correctly without stations having to call a second time.

Hope this helps and may generate some interest for other old-time cw
enthusiasts on the list.

73 Chris w1gm