From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 18:22:15 -0500
Hi.

For those who aren't familiar with this equipment, 8 watts is pretty
typical for the output on these kiddos.  If you want to do 2 and 6 meters
seriously, you might keep an eye peeled for a couple of the Mirage
amplifiers or equivalent as these transverters could stand a little boost
on the receive side in addition to more skootch on the output.  Although
good for their day, they are no where near as sensitive as modern equipment.

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 01:42 PM 12/5/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>  RADIOVHF - FOR SALE: KENWOOD TRANSVERTERS
>I have the Kenwood TV-502 Transverter for 2 mtrs. & the 6mtr. TV-506.I have
>one cable to hook either up to a TS-520/820 or other Kenwood gear. I checked
>them out on a friends TS-820. They put out 8 watts & received. Have copy of
>manual for each. If you need more info go to the BAMA site & download
>manuals.
>Both in nice shape.Pictures available via E-mail.No trades!! $375.for both
>including shipping(CONUS only!!)
>Listing #503575 - Submitted on 12/04/05 by Callsign
>W8VO,
>Modified on 12/05/05
>Click Here to Email

Louis Kim Kline