From:
Ron Harris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Dec 2007 16:51:28 -0800
I apologize for the lack of information. It is a custom built PC, right
now I have a biostar 945P-A7A V8.X MOBO. Also its an OEM version of Windows XP
Home(Got it from Newegg). Since I only have 1 IDE slot and 1 PCI
Express x 16 Slot this is the main reason for wanting an upgrade so I
can run 2 graphics cards and more than 2 drives, which my case can
easily hold since I have a full sized Apevia X-Navigator. Also I
overclock my P4 3.4ghz chip to the MOBO's near max potential of 3.8ghz
which doesn't leave much to toy with.