ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 14:56:14 -0500
Hamm.  Corn coffee.  I would try any coffee once.  I love coffee.  You know,
I have had plantains here.  I don't like it very well.  I have some Spanish
friends.  Also, Carmon gave me some chocolate that you fix hot like that.
It's round in a hard brick sort of thing.  I haven't tried it yet.
For unto us a child is born.  Unto us a son is given.