ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lyn Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 21:39:46 -0500
Oh, April, God bless you.  I know that God will work out this situation, but
I sure hate to hear this.  Father, in the name of Jesus, you know this
situation.  You know that April doesn't have this kind of money and also
that she needs your help and guidance to know exactly what to do in this
situation.  Be her chif cornerstone in knowing what to do.  In Jesus Name,
amen.
For unto us a child is born.  Unto us a son is given.