ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 19:32:37 -0600
Pat,

You certainly are a special person. With all you are dealing with your own
challenges, you yet take care of your family. Vernon is a lucky man. I'll
keep you in prayer as well your mom and family situation. Realize you can't
make people do what they ought, and you ought not feel guilty about letting
others know about your mom, if you think they would want to know for noble
and sincere reasons, they ought know.

Brad

At 07:11 PM 1/17/2006 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi Loving ones,
>
>I want to thank you all for praying for my Mom, Helen Charpentier, and for
>our family. It is so very much appreciated. Thank you all for the love and
>prayers, and emails and phone calls.
>
>Please continue to pray for Mom and for everyone in our family, as due to
>everything that has been going on with my Mom, and other things in my
>family, I've been experiencing a lot of depression and anxiety lately. It
>is really bad.
>
>Mom's cancer is stage 4,  and she had her first Chemo last Thursday, and it
>went okay, but with a few complications. She's doing the best she can being
>tired and even before the Chemo, not having any appetite. She's been
>loosing a lot of weight, and this all started even before the Chemo. She
>was suppose to go have an MRI today to see if the cancer has spread to the
>brain, but she canceled the appointment and rescheduled it for Thursday
>morning. I am really worried about her.
>
>There are some things going on in my family between brothers and sisters,
>and these things really are breaking my heart and upsetting me.
>
>Certain members in the family are not being told about Mom's condition, and
>so I have desided to keep certain members of the family informed no matter
>what. This includes my loving 24 year old Neice, Nicole. She's taking this
>so very hard. I try to call her or email her every day to let her know she
>is loved and that I'm here for her, despite my depression and anxiety. We
>are very close.
>
>Most of my family does not know The Lord. Mom does know the Lord.
>
>She doesn't need to hear about all the crap that is going on in the family
>right now. I'm not even telling her about my anxiety and depression.
>
>Sunday night I had a very bad panic attack. Vernon was very loving and he
>stayed with me for a long time, and he got me some Laurazzapan which
>helpped me sleep.
>
>I've been experiencing anxiety and depression for a while now, and I tried
>to ignore it, but it seems to be getting worse. I can't handle loosing Mom.
>
>Please pray that I will be able to fly out to Oregon this spring to see her.
>
>My blood sugars have been very high, and my doctor changed my
>antidepressent from Prozac to Cymbalta. I will start taking it tonight.
>
>Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all your love and for
>praying. You don't know how much this means to me.
>
>Love you all,
>Pat Ferguson

Brad

   I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left