ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jan 2006 16:20:39 -0500
Vinny,
I guess that Brett Farve actually went up in the plane with Mike
Holmgrin after the game.  They're still pretty close.  It's too bad
that Greenbay couldn't work things out to keep Mike as head
coach.  There was a real chemistry there.  Now they've fired Mike
Shermon too and who knows what will happen next.  I don't want to go
back in to  the dark ages like the 1980s were.  That was so
aweful!  Sadly, however, I don't think that Brett has much left in
him.  A lot of fans are getting tired of his wandering arm, but I
keep thinking that it has to be hard to do your best as a quarterback
when your whole first string, and in the case of your running back,
all the way down to your fourth string, are on injured
reserve.  Maybe they should go into wheelchair football.  They'd
clean up there!
Kathy