ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and the Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2005 23:44:35 -0700
I'm grateful too.  Wish I could thank that guy.  Only the Lord can bless
him.  I won't let my mind dwell on what they might have been doing to my
Rors.  Oh well, God knows the whole thing.  And Christmas is about God with
us.  God with us in the morning, God with us in the afternoon and God with
us all through the evening and night.  That's the message of Christmas.
Jesus came so that we could have a living breathing relationship with him
because of Christ.  Well, if I'm not careful, I'll preach to the choir.
Maybe already did.  But, nevertheless, a reminder of the hope we can find,
and knowing that we are truly not alone in all that we face.

Vicki