ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and The Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Dec 2005 16:09:12 -0700
Thanks everybody for praying.  We were on the bus again today.  and I didn't
find it easy, though I felt the Lord's presence and your prayers.  Answering
Rhonda's question, I really wasn't able to determine what happened.  Thought
at first that he was being his friendly self and sniffing.  But he wasn't.
The guy who spoke up, I wish I could thank him.  It's not that I didn't
check for myself, and I became quite vocal, but nobody else spoke up and I
was unable to get driver assistance.  The person at the phone center
indicated that there are numbers on the box behind the driver indicating the
bus train number.  Scouting today, I failed to find any.  I did bother to
ask if those numbers were in Braille or raised.  The good thing is that we
were and still are safe.

I grabbed hold of Psalms 31 14-16 which says:
But as for me, I trust in You, O LORD;
I say, "You are my God."

My times are in Your hand;
         Deliver me from the hand of my enemies,