ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2005 22:16:45 -0600
Loving Peggy,

I know this is hard for you, but she is with The Lord now. She's not
suffering any more. Some day, you will see her in Heaven, but I know this
doesn't make it any easier.

I pray that the memorial service arrangements go smoothly, and that
everything goes according to God's will. I pray that the estate settlement
goes smoothly also.

Please know that you have my love and prayers. Like I said, if you need to
talk, I'm always here for you.

Praying for you and your family.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson