ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 12:27:06 -0600
Dear Sandy,

Please take everything I'm about to say in the love that it is intended.

Yes, you should be able to leave your purse anywhere in your house, but you
know what? I have a brother who did the same thing to my Mom and to anyone
in the house that he could. We found that we could not leave our purses
anywhere, and hiding credit cards is a definite must.

As hard as it is to do, if it were me, I would not allow her to live in the
same house.

You and Phil have done everything you can to try and help her, and you
can't let her steel from you any longer. She knows she can get away with
it. God doesn't want you to allow this to continue to happen.

Hide your purses, your walletts, and all your credit cards under lock and
key. You and Phil have put up with enough now.

Oh, I hope I wasn't too harsh, as I'm thinking of you and Phil and the rest
of the family.

Of course, we all want the best for Gretchan, but maybe she's going to have
to learn the hard way now.

I'm praying for this situation.

Just my thoughts, and please take this all in the love that it was said.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson