ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 8 Nov 2005 19:22:34 -0600
Sounds like that is Cloud 10 to me. The real McCoy where love lives. And
you forgot a few things though. You forgot when you either said, or at
least thought  "Why did I marry such a jerk!" lol and yet in minutes you
could be wrapped up in arms *smile* Eventually we look into the eyes of the
loved one and say "I wouldn't ever want to be married to any other jerk
than you" lol. Of course the latter "jerk" is an affectionate irony.

Brad

At 08:09 PM 11/8/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>Yes!!!! I come down,  but down home is a right comfortable place, someone to
>snuggle with when night are cold,
>someone to  chase away fears when I've had a bad dream,  not the  "Wow this
>is wonderful, can't believe this is legal, wow I'm married"  type of
>feeling, but  more the "I love you, just being near you, you don't have to
>say anything, I love You, I'll take care of you, when you aren't feeling
>well, when you feel  useless, I'll remind you of your dreams, I love you,
>resting in your arms,  feeling safe, because, no matter what, and a lot has
>happened, I love the One who kept us together, and I love you"
>How's that?
>Rhonda

Brad

   Having an auction, garage sale or need to sell just one item? Save $$
and post it for FREE at:
  HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Serving Northwestern Wisconsin and the Greater Twin Cities area!