ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 18:15:02 -0700
Good reminder.

I was at a teamwork teaching ground during the Summer Work Experience
Program run by the Commission for the Blind.  Toward the end of the games
and challenges we played, we sat in a circle with long-handled spoons,
feeding each other Skiddles.  This story was told, but it was a traveler
traveling to two different villages, rather than a holy man going to Hell
and Heaven.

Sharon