ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 22:42:06 +0000
Thanks for the up date Phil.  Father in Heaven thank you for being in the situation and watching over George and carrying Vivian in this difficult time.  We know she is hurting now and you understand thank you for carrying her through this valley.  In your precious name I pray Amen

--
When Christians worship  here on earth, the hosts of Heaven are worshiping with them.