ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 14:51:41 -0500
Ned,

Continuing to pray as led for your church situation there. It can be
difficult to fight the urge to do what seems right in our own eyes, what
makes prudent sense out of it all, to make experienced forecasts of what
the church is headed based off of similar events or other churches. But
this isn't another church and  patience until a sure and positive direction
from God is given. Yes COTR's site is back up, somewhat limited I think,
but up. I haven't been there in  a little bit now. Their old building,
where a daughter church was started by one of the elders, unfortunately
suffered I hear a complete loss. That is unfortunate, but Romans 8:28 says
that all things work for the good of those who love God and serve his
purpose, and I know the pastor there and does on both occasions so I know
they will come out even better. Sorry you had car issues, isn't that fun?
hahahaha NOT!!

Brad

At 06:25 PM 10/2/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>Rhonda,
>Like others, I have to confess ignorance.
>I too have been wondering about April.  Maybe we can learn something right
>away.  I do pray that things are looking up for her.
>I have been sort of out of pocket lately.  The last week has been a
>difficult one for me.  I, on Thursday, had some agravating car problems but,
>hopefully, that is behind me now.  We had a great day of worship today with
>a visiting preacher.  Our praise team continues to shrivel.  Next Sunday is
>the last Sunday for our violinist/keyboard player.  The last two Sundays we
>have been down to two singers, me and John Poe an older guy like me who
>plays a little guitar.  I still am bothered by what we are doing and where
>we are going at WGCC...West Gwinnett Christian Church. I know a lot about
>what has been done but I don't know much about what is going to be done.  I
>know that God is going to do His will, it is His people that concerns me.  I
>am praying and seeking Him in this matter but, as yet, have not definite
>direction as to how or where He wants us to go. Should we, in light of our
>low number and high debt, fold our tent and walk away or should we merge
>with another congregation and pool our resources?  Whatever the answer, I
>want to serve Him and please Him in what we do.
>Brad, I see that www.cotr.com is back up and running.  I am glad to see that
>they didn't suffer much loss at the church.
>
>Have a great week everyone and may God be glorified in all of us.
>
>Ned

Brad

   Looking for an item or want to sell an item? Place your FREE classified
at: HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Northwestern Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities classified connection!