C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elizabeth Thiers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 21 May 2006 18:25:03 -0400
Ok, finally have the email fixed to send directly to the list (I'm playing
catch-up).  Trust me, I've been through three colonscopies and just had my
first endoscopy and the big jar stuff is absolutely nasty and I vomitted on
it.  My prep was similar to yours with lots of drinking of fluids and then
downing some docusate (sp?) to get it really moving.   The next hardest deal
is the IV.  Did you get to see your pictures?

Beth t the OT