C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2006 07:59:51 -0800
I think the husband would have a hard time getting an order under the
circumstances that have been described and I think it would raise
some questions. l don't know how outspoken the attendant is but there
is a possibility that if the attendant simply says this is my job and
I don't appreciate your threatening it so go ahead and try to get a
restraining order because I would welcome a chance to speak to a
judge about the violence in this home, he might back off. However
again a contingency would have to be in place in case he attacked
your friend even more.