BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
His reply: “No. Have you read The Lazy Teenager by Virtual Reality?”" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Mar 2007 19:46:39 -0200
Wow, rilem tubes... super kool! I did not see the paint but figured I am
as much in need of an education on paint as on brick. I am reminded of
the tour I took of the cement plant w/ Lennie years ago. Walked away
thinking I had spent 40 years playing w/ cement and had no clue. I felt
like that w/ the brick show. I want to meet the brick collector. When we
deconstructed Edison Lab #11 then reconstructed it we had the History
channel on board w/ a film crew but then the politics and 'surge' of the
channel changed and they quit during the deconstruction. Never to be
seen or heard from again. The crew got some free meals & drinks out of it.

][<