BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Barbara Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B-P Golden Oldies: "Astral Rendered Bee Wax -TM"
Date:
Wed, 17 May 2006 15:29:50 -0500
>should they be the glue kind where they try to eat their little paws off to
>get free?
>or the snap kind that crush one-third of their body, and they twitch for
>several hours
>until their internal organs finally give up?

Of the two, I recommend the snap kind, although I can't tell you how much
they suffer. My husband usually takes the lead in releasing their bodies to
the night air so the barn cats can clean up. We find that peanut butter as
bait works well. In fact, one night after the tell-tale "snap" was heard, we
went downstairs to find one dead in the trap and another crawling over him
to get to the rest of the PB. I assume we got the greedy guy in the trap the
next night.

bamh.