BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"T. Gale" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2006 17:10:28 -0400
An easy answer would be to do the same as you would expect of her on
Father's Day but that is probably male logic and it might not work on
female emotions.

Another way to go is better safe than sorry.  Balance how much trouble
it would be to approximate the type of event she expects with the grief
to be suffered if you don't make it happen.

Then there is the situation with children.  Since you help create them
there seems to be an expectation to act as their representative to
ensure that a proper celebration of the Mother is held.

You must have faced this dilemma before.  What worked and didn't work in
the past.  As with anything, stick with what works.

TG (planning something for mother's day even if it is last minute)