BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Brian Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B-P Golden Oldies: "Is this the list with all the ivy haters?"" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 May 2006 15:49:36 -0400
BP'ers

Here is a question sent to me by a friend in Savannah. I am not familiar with the product and I was hoping y'all could help.

Brian,

I have a question about paint and I understand you have quite of bit of expertise in that area.  There is a contractor in the historic district who wants to paint a historic wooden clapboard house with this paint called "Eco-Armour Cote" also known as "Rhino Shield." This paint is 100% acrylic latex with ceramic beads. It sounds like bad news to me but I'm having to do some quick research on it because we've put a stop work order on the project and he's very upset. Do you know anything about this paint or know who I could contact?

Thanks so much for your help,
Ellen

Brian Scott Robinson, MHP
Professor