BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Becker, Dan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
B-P on ICORS: The new listflossing address
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 13:53:43 -0500
Seeing as I am in NC and you are in VT, I don't think I'm going to be
much help to you finding someone. All I can do is deliver hope that it
can be done. But I can say that the guy that did it for me says that if
one is careful and deliberate, it is not difficult to do it yourself. He
said you have to be careful in removing the old glue. You can buy the
foam surrounds on-line easily enough, and I'd be surprised if you
couldn't find step by step instructions at the same time.

Dan

“E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina  Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties by an authorized City or Law Enforcement official.”