BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"The feel-good listserv of the decade! Dan & J Lo are HOT!" --Siskel/Ebert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 07:01:12 -0400
My latest story production, /Chernobyl Breathes Through Us/ is up online
at FRiGG Magazine. <http://www.friggmagazine.com/> It has taken
something a bit more than a year to complete this story. When I
completed it I was asked to write a commentary on it. And then to write
a commentary on the commentary. So we have a fictional narrator being
commented on by an imaginary author that is comented on once again by an
imaginary author.

Gabriel's bio appearance in FRiGG:

*Gabriel Orgrease* makes a living fixing old historic buildings and has
a particular passion for the conservation of single-occupancy
structures. He is currently at work on a screenplay involving a
double-decker outhouse in Phelps, New York, the sauerkraut capital of
the world. His written work has appeared in /Magazine Minima, Opium, In
Posse Review, Bonfire, Stoney Lonesome, Stile, Insolent Rudder/, and
/Gator Springs Gazette/, for which he writes a regular column, “Orgrease
Bait & Tackle.” Between flits of inspiration and irritation at his
existenz, Gab has been experimenting with podcasting for the spoken
word. He can be found at www.orgrease.org <http://www.orgrease.org>.

http://www.friggmagazine.com/

Later,
][<