BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
John Callan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 11:43:41 -0600
I'm not cold.  In fact, I'm kind of warm.  In my continuing effort to
avoid the Nordic Trak I went out and shoveled the driveway, then the
walk, then the porch and finally the pond.  At least when I'm done
there is more to look at than a temporary number of imaginary
kilometers.  Ain't kilometers kind of imaginary anyway?  Even the real
ones?

(Notice how tactfully I avoided discussion of the significant females
in Ralph's life.)

I was drawing my own house this morning.  As the drawing near
completion, I came to the conclusion that I have made some odd errors,
but that it is also an odd house, designed by an odd person and
constructed by someone equally odd.  No wonder it was love at first
site.  Now I'm going to design some odd changes to it.  Sort of clarify
the design vocabulary.

-jc