From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Mar 2006 12:43:27 -0800
Hi Tom,

    I believe the mouse section would be quite a visual area, where you
might need sighted help.  One thing you might have a sighted person do is
turn the mouse sensitivity down to the point that doesn't move.  I don't
know what affect that has on JAWS.  Also, there might be different settings
for the built in mouse and the external mice.  I am on a desk top computer
so I don't know how this works on a portable.
                    God bless,
                    Mark WZ0K
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0

http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list

http://funhamradio.bloki.com