From:
"David R. Basden" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Jan 2006 17:10:47 -0800
Turn off the TH-F6A, then hold down the function button while turning
it back on.  That puts you in the reset menu.  Then rotate the knob
to the level of reset you want and press the OK button.  At least
that,s what I recall from those early days when I frequently got mine
screwed up.

73,

de W7OQ Dave (formerly AF6Y)