From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 19:55:20 -0500
Hi Ron;
This probably won't make you feel much better but at my prior qth I grounded
and regrounded with no luck.  To their credit the phone company was willing
to come out and they were able to fix my phone interference problems.  Cable
tv, however, was hopeless.  We rented an apartment to my mother in law who
was a serious Yankee fan.  100 watts would do a number on both picture and
audio.  Tried torids and other possible filters.  For reasons unknown I have
no problem at this qth.  I guess if I ever go house shopping I will have to
take a rig and antenna with me.
As for the tower, buying the tower might be the easy part.  They are great
once put up and everything is working but it is a big, very big project.

Rich