From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2005 07:47:25 -0800
I still find XMLog the best for JAWS out of the box with no real
modification or scripting needed.  Unlike a lot of windows logging software,
it reads the fields to you as you tab through it and is pretty accessible.
The only problem is that it is not contesting software.

I would like to try N3FJP's software but to my knowledge, it will not
interface with the radio such as TRLog does for contesting and does not make
it as easy to work a contest.  Particularly, I would like it to interface
with the parallel port to send CW.

This discussion is interesting however so I look forward to reading more.

Take care all and very 73.
Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX