From:
"Don Risavy, Jr.; NR4DR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 26 Dec 2005 21:57:21 -0600
Well if someone can come up with some good suggestions on how to know where
you are at when using the menu choices i.e changing them on the tm707a would
appreciate knowing your tip and trick as still haven't been able to
accomplish this on my own.  Would like to be able to have the freq readout
via the dimmer switch and the mic function to work too as far as inputting
freqs; but, can't seem to figure out how to get to them or other settings
either.

Tnx cul 73 nr4dr