From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 11:46:32 -0500
    Mark:

I haven't tried this program, nor any of the other programs from the web
site mentioned.

I have actually written to the designer of the Talking Logbook program for
some more details, so will wait to hear what he says and go from there if it
looks like it will be usable for me.

Will keep you all posted if things continue to look interesting.

Thanks, and best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ