From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2005 18:04:04 -0800
Hi
    The frequencies I have are after the 1.5 KHz offset.
5.33050 MHZ
 5.34650 MHZ
5.36650 MHz
5.37150 MHz
I believe I might be missing one of them too.
                    God bless,
                    Mark WZ0K
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://path-to.net/fhrp
Please join my spam free E-Mail list at the following link.
http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.

http://www.crosswalk.com

My personal web site can be found at the following link.
http://path-to.net/fhr