From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Oct 2005 10:41:40 -0400
Hi;
Sorry to be out of the loop but is this a am/fm broadcast receiver, scanner
or both?  Is there any speech for the clock at least?  I purchased one of
the sony "dream machines" because the clock and time are accessible.  The
clock and c d player are great. The a m receive isn't bad but the f m
receive here is terrible.  I love the fact that I can set the clock but the
f m receive is a pain.  Also, if anyone else owns one of these, I haven't
found a sleep timer and I can't believe there isn't one.
Rich