Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Solomon Gantt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Dec 2006 16:44:04 -0500
I have recently been having my computer reboot itself several times during the day.  It starts with without any information on the screen when I start to computer up.  After many retries it will go through the normal booting sequence.  Shortly with in one minute the computer will reboot itself.  I will reboot itself approxmately five times back to back.  I do not get any error messages, so I am lost to why this is occuring.

I bulit this computer myself and have been using it without any problems until the last three days.  I have ran an anti-virus, spyware and malicous software program and come back as my computer is clean of these potental programs.

HELP lost for what has gone wrong.

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com