ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 2006 10:49:15 -0800
Are there many protestants who feel we Catholics will not enter heaven
because we don't subscribe to many of their beliefs?  If I say we Catholics
why then is it not correct for me to say you protestants.  I am perhaps
wrong in saying we Catholics when I perhaps should qualify that statement by
saying rather "we Roman Catholics" which would then differentiate us from
the Greek, or Russian orthodox, or the Coptic Christians.  After all the
Jews when they speak do use the term falasha ethiopian when referring to
those Jews.  I will be more careful in future.