ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 20:24:41 -0700
That status was changed during the move to make things go easier.  As soon
as things settle down on the server and things are running normally for all
the lists, I'll go back to being just the moderator of the list and Vicki
will be placed in the configuration as the list owner.  I am also linked to
the list owners mailing list which is getting loads of mail from people who
are list owners and are asking questions.  I'm following the flow of
information to keep on top of changes or modifications that may be made and
to see if anything new is to be learned.  Vicki doesn't need all that extra
mail, haw.  Anyhow, just thought I would let people know what is going on.

Phil.

Jesus Is Your Problem And nothing Else.  Luke 12:5
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com