ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2006 20:20:21 -0700
If these people are set to no mail and have not been reading echurch mail,
they will not know we have moved to a new server.  the probe email sent out
will try and connect with them and if they wish to remain, they will hear
about the change from the probe.  It is likely, however, most of the emails
I removed tonight are people who went no mail and simply had no more
interest in getting echurch mail.  But, again, if you hear from somebody who
is wondering what happened, just send them to me and I'll put them back on.

Phil.

Jesus Is Your Problem And nothing Else.  Luke 12:5
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com