ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 18:51:27 -0600
Congrats Vicki. You and Rhonda I know have worked very hard towards
successfully knocking down your education and yawl are a couple of smart
cookies who dunnit just fine. Time to rest the brain box. lol.

Brad
At 05:42 PM 12/19/2005 -0700, you wrote:

>------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C604C3.9CC68EB0
>
>I'm so glad I can send this book back to Recordings and move on to next =
>semester.  Glad for a good grade on the final in Adolescent Psych.  I'm =
>sure you guys who have been there, done that could write an equally hard =
>final.  Smile.  Thanks for your prayers.  Glad the God we serve answers =
>prayers wonderfully.
>
>Vicki
>
>------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C604C3.9CC68EB0

>I'm so glad I can send this book back = to Recordings=20 and move on to
>next semester.  Glad for a good grade on the final = in=20 Adolescent
>Psych.  I'm sure you guys who have been there, done that = could=20 write
>an equally hard final.  Smile.  Thanks for your = prayers. =20 Glad the
>God we serve answers prayers wonderfully.
>
>Vicki
>

>------=_NextPart_000_0003_01C604C3.9CC68EB0--

Brad

   Looking for an item or want to sell an item? Place your FREE classified
at: HTTP://WWW.RIVERCITIESCONNECTION.COM
  Northwestern Wisconsin and Greater Twin Cities classified connection!