ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Peggy Kern <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2005 19:48:09 -0800
Hi, all.  I just got the word that Mom has been set free from her
pain and suffering.  She passed away around 7:00, very
peacefully.  We'll meet with the mortuary tomorrow afternoon to start
making plans for a memorial service, which we're hoping to have on
the 30th, if they have an opening and we can pull it together.

Thank you all for your prayers and support.

Peggy